Who says rainbows are just for Leprechaun's. Here's your own that you can wear.
- Safety pin
- Tie a loop where it is folded in half.
- 3. Now bring the longer strand under the short one and then bring it up (as shown in the picture above).
- 4. Next you will need to pull the knot tight. * When pulling the knot tight be sure to pull the end of the long strand to the right.
- This will cause the knots to 'swirl' around the shorter strand.
-Keep doing this with the long strand until the bracelet fits around your wrist.
- Then do the same thing with the other colors of the rainbow.
-Tie all the strands together at each end of the bracelet and then you can tie it onto your wrist.
We had made a bigger one (we used twice the length of string used for the bracelet) and made it into a headband. My kids are excited to wear their rainbows on St. Patricks Day.