What You'll Need:
- Clear pure glycerin soap (I found mine at my local craft store)
- Silicone muffin pan
- Pureed fruit, herbs, or berries of your choice
The How To:
- First puree (or zest) your ingredients.
- Next, melt your pure glycerin soap according to the directions on the package.
*Note: I melted 8 blocks of my soap and it gave me 11 small soaps.
- Now it is time to mix your different fruits/herbs/berries into the melted soap. Be sure to start with adding small amount at first (like a teaspoon of the fruit/herb/berries at a time) until you get the desired consistency and/or color.
- Then pour/spoon it into the muffin pan. (I put 2 Tablespoons of soap into each muffin slot)
- Let you soap cool according to the package directions (probably a couple of hours) until it is hardened.
- Next pop the soap out of the silicone muffin pan and, waalaa, you have some fruity smelling soap.
Oh and be sure to use it within a couple of months.
Some of the different things i tried in my soaps were: lemon, strawberry, mint. Then a couple of combos of the above: lemon + strawberry, mint + strawberry
Since Valentines is right around the corner I think my girls would think it would be fun to each get their own heart shaped fruity soap.