We are happy to share our photos and tutorials with anyone interested in spotlighting our crafts. Please be sure to link to our original posts and give us credit for our work. Thank you for your consideration and respect. We hope you enjoy our blog!



Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Gift

This can be made for anyone....a spouse, child, grandparent, etc.

This one I made for my husband.
It was fairly easy to do and took a couple of hours to make.

I made mine pretty simple but you could really embellish it if you wanted to.
Photobucket

What You'll Need:
- A deck of playing cards
- Hole puncher
- Card stock or construction paper.
- Glue Stick
- Pen/marker
- Scissors
- Ribbon, twine, or something similar.


The How To:
- First punch two holes in each of the 52 playing cards and in one of the joker cards.
-Then cut rectangles from your card stock or construction paper that will fit on each card.
- Write a different thing that you like or love about that person on each rectangle.
- Next glue one rectangle onto each of the 52 playing card

- Then take the joker and glue your 'title' onto the back side of this card.
-Put this card on top of all of the others and then thread your ribbon through the cards and tie it together.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Donna Huisinga said...

You have some wonderful crafts. I pinned your booties, cottontail hat, and a few more. Good luck to your blog. I'm a new follower. Come on over and visit mine if you have a chance.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

cute idea!

Sunroom Dreams said...

Whoa, I am so sorry.. I didn't notice your copyright until after I pinned the baby sandals on my pintrest.. if this is a problem, email me at aualagurl@yahoo.com and I will take it off.
btw.. I LOVE the baby sandals!