This can be made for anyone....a spouse, child, grandparent, etc.
This one I made for my husband.
It was fairly easy to do and took a couple of hours to make.
I made mine pretty simple but you could really embellish it if you wanted to.
What You'll Need:
- A deck of playing cards
- Hole puncher
- Card stock or construction paper.
- Glue Stick
- Ribbon, twine, or something similar.
The How To:
- First punch two holes in each of the 52 playing cards and in one of the joker cards.
-Then cut rectangles from your card stock or construction paper that will fit on each card.
- Write a different thing that you like or love about that person on each rectangle.
- Next glue one rectangle onto each of the 52 playing card
- Then take the joker and glue your 'title' onto the back side of this card.
-Put this card on top of all of the others and then thread your ribbon through the cards and tie it together.