We are happy to share our photos and tutorials with anyone interested in spotlighting our crafts. Please be sure to link to our original posts and give us credit for our work. Thank you for your consideration and respect. We hope you enjoy our blog!



Friday, December 10, 2010

Ribbon Wreath

 This wreath is beautiful and simple to make.
 
What you'll need:
-Three Spools of Wire Ribbon (all the same color or three different colors.  8 yards each, 24 yards total)
-12" medal ring

The how to:
-Tie the ribbon onto the ring, alternating colors as you go.  Tie each bow before cutting it off the spool. You will tie about 36 bows.


-Once all bows are tied on, evenly space them around the ring and reshape the ribbons. Pull them forward until it has a nice full look.   Trim any long pieces or strings.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

cute idea!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

That really looks nice. If I ever stay home for Christmas, I'll have to give it a try.

Diane said...

Very pretty wreath and it doesn't seem to be too hard to create. Love it!

Arlene said...

I LOVE it! Carolyn, come to my house next Christmas and we'll make them!

Anonymous said...

I think this is such a cute and simple wreath. I may even try it with my elementary students who love making crafts.

From
Connie

Carissa G. said...

About how big would you say each one of the bows are? I did 3 full spools of 30ft ribbon and it didn't fill the hoop :(