The How To:
- First find a place to take the picture of your child.
- Next have them hold out their arm with their hand in a fist shape (as if they are holding the imaginary lollipop)
- Then take the picture
- Upload your photo to your computer and use a photo editing software to add words on the photo if you want.
-Either print your pictures from home or send them away to a 1 hour photo developing place.
- When you get them back, use your exacto knife and carefully put a little slit above and below the hand thats a fist.
-And then slip the lollipop in those slits to make it look like they are really holding the lollipop.
- Thats it! They are ready to be handed out!