1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
1 cup cold milk
1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding
1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping thawed,
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 9x13 baking dish or cupcakes. Cool for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water and set aside.
- With a meat fork or wooden skewer, poke holes into cooled cake. Slowly pour gelatin over cake; refrigerate until cake is completely cool and gelatin is set.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.