We are happy to share our photos and tutorials with anyone interested in spotlighting our crafts. Please be sure to link to our original posts and give us credit for our work. Thank you for your consideration and respect. We hope you enjoy our blog!



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lime Sherbet Slush


20 Ice Cubes
6 large scoops of Lime Sherbet
6 cups Limeade Juice (Made from concentrate)
1 tsp. Grated Lime Peel
3 cups diet Lemon Lime soda, chilled


In a blender, combine Ice Cubes, Sherbet, Limeade and Lime Peel until smooth. Pour mixture into serving pitcher and stir in  soda. Serve immediately.  About 5 servings.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Drat! I wish I had seen this before I went to the store. It sounds great. Love lime! Thanks!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Sounds like a drink I could love, since I love lime, but itg's also one I can't have any more since they don't make a sugar free lime sherbet, or lime concentrate. :o(

Mar One said...

Loved reading this tthanks