So here is a super easy way to add some fun to your garden.
What You'll Need:
- Glass vases or goblets from your local thrift store
- Glass bowls from the thrift store
- Glue meant for glass (I found some at my craft store)
The How To:
- First read the instructions on how to apply and use the glass glue that you purchased
- Then put the glue on the rim of the vase or goblet
- Now center the bowl on the top of the vase/goblet and let the glue dry according to package directions.
- Let it dry for the amount of time indicated on on the glue package.
Now find that perfect spot in your garden to display your mushrooms. =)