A home-made noise maker to help bring in the New Year or to use at any celebration.
What You'll Need:
- Empty water bottle
- Tissue paper
- Elmers white glue (or modge podge)
- Paint or sponge brush
- Dried/uncooked beans
The How To:
- First tear or cut your tissue paper into strips.
- Next paint your water bottle with the glue
- Then add put the tissue paper on the bottle
- Now paint a coat of glue over the tissue paper on the bottle
- Let it dry
- Then fill the bottle 1/3 to 1/2 way full with the beans.
- Put the lid on the water bottle tight and you have your noise maker to help you celebrate!